Wedged cork footbed sandals(27) add a review
Zilla Metallic wedged cork footbed sandals
- Contrasting colour and shimmering metallic straps.
- Adjustable ankle strap to keep your feet comfy and secure.
- Vibrant leather and lovely soft suede underfoot to keep you smiling all day!
- Wonderfully cushioned natural cork footbeds that contours to your feet
- A small wedge heel to help you walk a little taller this season!
Strappy leather ladies sandals with a low wedge heel
Our Zilla Metallic leather sandals shimmer as you walk, with their mix of block colour and gleaming metallic straps!
A wedged heel provides just a little height, while underfoot cushioning and suede linings promise fantastic comfort all day. Our natural cork footbed sandals are designed to contour to your feet, offering just a bit more support and something else to smile about when the sun comes out!
Keep leather looking lovely
Wipe away daily dust and dirt with a gentle rub when your Zilla sandals are dry and for those more stubborn marks, try a dab of our cleaning solution. Create a barrier against the elements with a light spritz of universal protector spray and you’re ready to step out in lustrous leather.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather & Suede | Sole : Rubber
Heel height : 4 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;