Toe-post cork footbed sandals(151) add a review
Wilma 2 toe-post cork footbed sandals
- Colourful soft leather toe post loop and an adjustable ankle strap for a comfy, secure fit.
- Natural cork footbeds with light cushiony contouring for blissful steps and extra smiles!
- Lightweight soles with a little added padding and suede underfoot to put a spring in your step!
Contoured footbed sandals with colourful leather straps
Our classic cork footbed sandals combine beautifully soft padding with natural cork, and lovely soft suede underfoot too!
Their cork footbeds contour to the shape of your feet, with a little cushioning to soothe heels on beach combing adventures. You’ll love their supple suede underfoot and lightweight soles that provide brilliantly airy steps all through the season.
An adjustable strap and comfy toe post are just the thing for an extra secure fit and all the comfort you’ve come to love from Moshulu!
Give leather sandals a little spruce up
Wipe away everyday dust and dirt from your leather sandals when dry and zap those more troublesome marks with a light dab of our cleaning solution. Keep your Wilma 2 sandals safe from splashes by lightly spritzing our universal protector spray all over.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather & Suede | Sole : Rubber
Heel height : 2 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;