Strappy leather sandals(284) add a review
Wasabi strappy leather sandals
- Leather strappy sandals in six wonderfully wearable shades that’ll work beautifully with your wardrobe!
- Gorgeous hand-plaited t-bar strap design that’s super versatile and pretty.
- A fabulously flexible sole and lovely underfoot cushioning to put a spring your step this season!
Soft leather plaited t-bar strap sandals in a range of tonal colours
Strappy sandals are a summer staple and our classic Wasabi t-bar style sandals tick all the boxes with their pretty hand-plaited details and beautifully cushioned sole!
Brilliantly versatile, our Wasabi sandals feature a stylish twist plaited t-bar strap design on the front and our unique Moshulu floral prints on the linings. Choose from six lovely tonal colours that work easily with any outfit. These soft leather sandals are ever so comfortable and have an adjustable ankle strap for the best fit. Boasting a wonderfully flexible flat sole, Wasabi also has plenty of light padding underfoot to keep you smiling all day!
Keep leather looking lovely
Wipe away daily dust and dirt with a gentle rub when your Wasabi sandals are dry and for those more stubborn marks, try a dab of our cleaning solution. Create a barrier against the elements with a light spritz of universal protector spray and you’re ready to step out in lustrous leather!
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather | Sole : Rubber
Heel height : 1.5 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;