Fringed leather loafers(46) add a review
Tortoiseshell fringed leather loafers
- Classic leather loafer shoe with fringing and stitch details.
- You’ll love the brilliant softness of the unlined leather upper.
- Colourful patterned lining for a little cheer every time you slip these on!
- Hard-wearing and super flexible sole to get you through the season.
- Pretty embossed Moshulu heart on the heel.
Classic fringed loafers with a fabulous flexible sole
Embrace the start of a new season with these fringed leather loafers that have a soft unlined leather upper and hardwearing but wonderfully flexible soles, perfect for taking on the change in weather!
If you love our summertime Italian Dressing loafers, you’ll surely welcome their autumn/winter cousin - Tortoiseshell! As the seasons change, these jolly yet classic moccasins are the ideal flat shoes for everyday wear.
Step into a new season of comfort with Tortoiseshell’s soft leather uppers and supple soles that will leave you smiling with every step! Colourful linings and our embossed Moshulu heart on the heel, add even more joy to these lightweight super comfy loafers.
Love your leather shoes
Spray with our universal protector spray to keep your leather shoes in the best condition. Give lovely leather a little more love with our restoring renovating cream.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather | Sole : Other
Heel height : 2cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;