Animal print fluffy bootie slippers(17) add a review
Snowman 3 animal print fluffy bootie slippers
- Furry and fun animal print slipper boots.
- Soft suede and furry textile uppers for warm and toasty toes.
- Cosy fluffy linings and comfy slipper boot shape.
- Super lightweight EVA soles for cloud-like steps!
Animal patterned bootie slippers with fluffy linings
Wonderfully cosy and ever so fluffy, Snowman 3 ladies bootie slippers are wildly cute in leopard prints that true house cats will adore!
Their cuddly slipper boot shape, in soft suede and a furry texture with fluffy linings, is perfect for snuggling up to on chilly winter evenings. You’ll love Snowman 2’s fun animal patterns and lovely lightweight EVA sole, guaranteed to make you smile after a long day on your feet.
Upper : Suede & textile | Lining : Textile | Sole : EVA
Heel height: 2.5cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)* (currently unavailable)
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;