Leather lace-up heeled shoes(7) add a review
Shieling 2 leather lace up heeled shoes
- Lovely lustrous leather in either classic black or indigo.
- Cute copper eyelets with grosgrain ribbon laces and a spare flat cotton pair to swap in and out as you choose.
- Block heel that means you can walk tall in comfort all day!
- Colourful contrasting linings featuring our new season designs for an extra smile!
Ladies leather shoes with a comfortable block heel
Beautifully vintage-inspired, our Shieling heels boast up-to-date comfort with supple leather and a chunky heel that’ll support hard working feet all day!
Our Shieling heeled shoes come in a gorgeously lustrous black or indigo leather that works with your whole wardrobe. Adding height with practical chunky heels that’ll keep your feet happy all day long, our vintage leather shoesare a comfortable option for everyday wear. Lacing up for the most comfortable fit, Shieling also comes with lovely grosgrain ribbon laces and a spare flat cotton pair. Don’t miss the cute copper eyelets, stitch details and fabulously patterned textile linings!
Take care of your leather shoes
Protect with a spritz of universal protector spray and give your leather shoes a little extra love with our restoring wax oil.
Upper: Leather | Lining: Textile | Sole: Other
Heel height : 6 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;