Lace-up heeled boots(10) add a review
Ray-fin ladies suede ankle boots
- Cute stitch detail and embossed Moshulu heart.
- Lace-up design with inside zip for easy wear.
- Beautifully soft suede in a choice of three colours.
- Wide block heel for comfy steps!
Block heel lace-up suede boots
This versatile new ladies lace-up flat boot can be fully laced up for a smart look, or half-laced for a more casual dress-down feel, depending on your mood!
Ray-fin can be slipped on easily thanks to the inside zip, and laced for the best fit. Hexagonal eyelets, an embossed Moshulu heart and stitch detailing add an extra bit of charm that’ll make you fall in love with this suede boot!
Love your suede boots
Spray with universal protector to keep your Ray-fin boots looking fabulous and give the soft suede a gentle brush with our suede eraser.
Upper : Suede | Lining : Leather & Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 5.5cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;