Leather chukka boots(40) add a review
Perrine chunky leather boots
- Wonderfully tonal leather chukka style boots with cute stitch details.
- Eyelet laced front for the best fit and plenty of smiles.
- Practical and wonderfully hard-wearing shape for everyday wear!
- Flexible and bouncy soles, ensuring happy feet all day.
- Soft textile lining in our new colourful prints, for extra cosiness this season!
- Comes with a spare pair of contrasting laces.
Gorgeous lace-up leather boots with super bouncy soles
Back this season, popular Perrine ladies ankle boots combine essential comfort for hardworking feet, with pretty details that’ll keep your feet smiling all season!
Available in lovely waxy leather, our lace up chukka flat boots have brilliantly flexible and bouncy soles, giving you heaps of underfoot comfort. With enough grip to tread through morning frosts with ease, Perrine’s pretty colour range has a beautiful autumnal feel.
Laced-up fronts and a contrasting pretty printed linings ensure the comfiest fit, keeping your feet nice and cosy as the weather turns cooler. The practical, masculine shape will make these boots your new everyday essentials for running around, while cute stitching and beautiful details keeps these ankle boots sweet enough to show off this season!
Love your leather boots
Keep your boots smiling with a spritz of universal protection spray, a barrier against this season’s puddles! Care for waxy leather over time with a wax oil.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather & Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 3cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;