Complete Your Look
REST Men’s cotton stripe pyjama trousers
UNWIND Men’s cotton pyjama t-shirt
DARK FOREST BAMBOO SOCK BOX Men’s bamboo sock box
Men’s classic leather slippers.(87) add a review
Stock Information: Please note that orders for Nepal 4 Brown and Black will be dispatched from 20th January.
Nepal 4 men’s classic leather slippers
- Lustrous leather in a classic full slipper shape.
- Elasticated vents for the cosiest fit, guaranteed to make you smile this season!
- Plush textile lining in a contrasting diamond pattern.
- Exclusive Moshulu patterned sole, made from EVA to keep you light on your feet.
Leather men’s full shape slippers with super light soles
Classic leather men’s slippers with a full and comfy shape for cosy feet and easy wear this season.
Nepal 4 has wonderfully lustrous leather uppers with soft luxurious linings in a colourful diamond pattern. These men’s leather slippers are so snuggly, you’ll be racing back from the office to enjoy them every evening!
Twin elastic vents at the front ensure the best fit for warm and toasty toes on relaxing nights sat by a roaring fire. Made from super lightweight EVA, Nepal’s soles are sturdy enough for those spontaneous dashes to the garden shed and have our unique Moshulu designs on the base.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 2.5 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;