Lace-up heeled boots(10) add a review
Nelson lace-up long heeled boots
- Super soft leather with just a little lustre to make you glow!
- A rather refined design with corset laced front and double buckle strap detail at the top.
- Colourful contrasting linings to make you smile every time you slip these boots on!
- Elasticated panel on the calf for an adjustable fit
- A chunky cleated sole that’s lovely and light to give height while keeping heels happy!
Leather long boots with a chunky heel
Laced all the way up the front and with a stylish double strap and buckle design, our new Nelson heeled boots certainly make a statement this season!
Soft lustrous leather, elasticated vents on the back and a lightweight block heel make these ladies long boots as comfortable as they are stunning. Nelson’s sole is cleated for a little more grip and our lovely corset laced boot also features cute stitch details and a practical inside zip.
Love your leather boots
Protect your new leather boots from daily dust and dirt with our universal protector spray. To neaten Nelson up over time, massage in our rejuvenating renovating cream in the colour to match.
Upper: Leather | Lining: Textile | Sole:EVA
Heel height : 5.5 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;