Long ruched suede boots(13) add a review
Loch slouchy suede long boots
- Lovely smooth suede in a relaxed ruched shape.
- Elasticated vent for the best fit.
- Embossed Moshulu heart for an extra smile!
- Full length zip so you can easily slip-on and go!
Long length suede boot in a cute slouch shape
Our new Loch suede boots are a dream to slip on, and an easy casual option to pair with a long skirt or skinny jeans as the temperature begins to drop this season.
Their full length zip makes them a breeze to quickly slip on and spring out of the door, and they have an elasticated vent at the top of the calf, giving these long boots the comfiest fit.
Love your suede boots
Keep your Loch boots smiling with our cleaner and universal protection spray, and a gentle scrub with our suede eraser to keep them looking fab!
Upper : Suede | Lining : Leather & Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 3cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;