Strappy colour block wedge sandals(66) add a review
Hosta strappy colour block wedge sandals
- Vibrant colour blocking style straps with an adjustable ankle strap for a comfy fit!
- Soft leather straps and linings printed with our Moshulu designed pretty new peony pattern.
- Platform sole with underfoot cushioning and a wedge heel for comfy steps that give you a little lift!
Ladies wedge sandals with colourful adjustable straps
Our popular easy-to-wear wedge sandals are perfect for adding extra height and have all the Moshulu comfort you’ve come to love. Hosta’s super comfy wedge heel will keep your heels happy while the colour-block straps are sure to make your spring wardrobe pop!
Beautifully bright, Hosta’s colour blocked straps are made from leather that feels super soft on your toes with an adjustable ankle strap for a fabulous fit. Our new heeled sandals also have full leather linings printed with a gorgeous new Moshulu peony print designed in-house! You’ll walk tall this season on a platform sole with underfoot cushioning and a comfy wedge heel you can step out in all day!
Look after lovely leather
Keep leather looking at it’s best and remove everyday dust and dirt with our cleaning solution. You can keep daily stains and splashes away with a spritz of our universal protector spray. Give your leather shoes an extra lift with a rejuvenating renovating cream over time.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather | Sole : PU
Heel height : 7 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;