Strappy wedged cork footbed sandals(29) add a review
Brandy Sour strappy wedged cork footbed sandals
- Asymmetrical design to hug the contours of your feet, with adjustable strap.
- Vibrant leather and lovely soft suede underfoot to keep you smiling all day!
- Wonderfully cushioned natural cork footbeds that contours to your feet
- Wearable wedge heel for a little extra height and all day comfort
Strappy leather ladies sandals with a low wedge heel
If you're a lover of our Zilla wedge sandals, look no further than our new strappy cork footbed Brandy Sour sandal!
Brandy Sour boasts wonderfully soft leather, crafted to perfectly fit your feet with its clever asymmetrical crossover strap, creating a stunning look to boot! With a slightly taller and wider heel than Zilla, these cork footbed sandals are an excellent wearable option which will keep you grinning all day.
Look after lovely leather
Wipe away daily dust and dirt with a gentle rub when your Brandy Sour sandals are dry and for those more stubborn marks, try a dab of our cleaning solution. Create a barrier against the elements with a light spritz of universal protector spray and keep your sandals in tip top condition.
Upper : Leather | Lining : Leather & Suede | Sole : Rubber
Heel height : 5 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;