Slip-on leather heeled shoes(22) add a review
Batik 2 slip-on leather heeled shoes
- Classic style heeled shoes in gorgeously supple leather with a burnished toe!
- Easy slip-on design with cute Moshulu button details to make you smile when you pop them on!
- Padded soles for cloud-like comfort and comfy wide heels that are kind on your feet.
- Colourful patterned linings in a soft textile and leather.
Ladies leather heels with colourful contrasting textile linings
Our classic Batik heeled shoes bring together beautifully soft leather, elasticated for a comfortable fit, and a block heel to help you walk tall through the season!
Slip on our vintage-inspired leather shoes featuring lots of lovely trimmings such as the stylish burnished leather toes and Moshulu designed floral buttons. Batik also boasts a comfortable padded sole with a wide heel to give you a little lift throughout the day. Lined in our fun patterns, printed onto soft cotton textile, you’ll smile every time you step into our brilliant Batik heels!
Look after lovely leather
Keep leather’s lovely lustre with our universal protector spray, which will help to protect against any spring showers and other splashes. Soothe your new Batik shoes with our waxy oil, a gentle massage into their leather will help them look good as new.
Upper: Leather | Lining: Textile | Sole: Other
Heel height : 6 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;