Ladies biker ankle boots(123) add a review
Bardsey leather ankle boots
- Biker inspired style in gorgeous leather with suede panels.
- Eyelet laced front and two zips to help you get these on with ease in the mornings!
- Colourful printed lining to make you smile every time you zip them up!
- Super grippy sole with cushioning for comfy steps.
- Attractive burnished leather toe.
Leather ankle boots with a lovely suede panel and flexible soles
Bold and biker inspired, Bardsey lace up leather and suede ankle boots, with cut-out suede panels, boast plenty of style and comfort to boot!
Featuring two zips at either side, burnished leather toes and a flexible sole with lots of grip, you’ll love how these ladies leather boots feel and fit. Contrasting leather and suede panels, combined with an eyelet laced front for the best fit, means Bardsey offers style and comfort all in one flat boot with attitude!
Catch a glimpse of Bardsey’s fun and vibrant patterned linings, it’s a whirl of colour on a soft textile that’ll give your feet a little hug whether you’re stepping through the high street or enjoying a mulled cider by the log fire at your friendly local.
Spotless suede and leather footwear care
Spare your shoes from daily wear with our universal protector spray. Brush away dust with a gentle suede brush and keep Bardsey’s leather looking lovely over time with waxy oil.
Upper : Leather & Suede | Lining : Leather & Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 3.5cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)*
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;