Suede Turkish mule slippers(264) add a review
Stock Information: More stock of Navy is expected on the 30th October.
Alaska 2 suede Turkish mule slippers
- Colourful suede mule slippers with a fun zigzag patterned trim.
- Soft and fluffy faux fur linings.
- Super lightweight and unique, pretty patterned, Moshulu soles!
Suede ladies mule slippers with faux fur linings and lightweight soles
Colourful supple suede and faux sheepskin linings make these Turkish mule slippers perfect for keeping your toes snuggly in the colder months. Pretty zigzag patterned trim and lovely lightweight soles will keep you smiling as you soak up Alaska 2’s cosy charm.
Come evenings in and weekends pottering around the house, you’ll love the fluffy toe-cuddling faux fur lining and airy feel of our unique and pretty Moshulu designed soles!
Upper : Suede | Lining : Textile | Sole : Other
Heel height : 2 cm
DeliveryAll orders will be sent via Royal Mail - you can choose from;
- Standard delivery (3-5 days)* at £3.99
- Express Delivery (next weekday on orders before 3pm)* at £5.99
- Free Click & Collect to one of our stores (2-5 days)* (currently unavailable)
* Delivery to Highlands & Islands (including Channel Islands) may take a little longer
Click here for more delivery information
ReturnsWe want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, you can return them to us, unworn, in their original packaging within 28 days for a refund of the amount you paid for the item (excluding P&P, unless faulty).
Christmas Returns : Items purchased as gifts are subject to our Gift Returns Policy and can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2021
Click here for more returns information
SizingWe’d always recommend choosing your usual shoe size and going up a size for a half size that we don’t supply. If you’re still unsure then the very best way to tell which Moshulu size will be your best fit is to take advantage of our free returns service to try a couple of sizes on.
Find further sizing information in the links below;