Coastguard Road Ltd (T/A Moshulu) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and is part of our Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Cookies - We may obtain information about your use of our website by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is however not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To inform you of any special offers, competitions and promotions that we are running either on our website or in our stores.
- To send you catalogues.
From time to time we may pass your details (name and postal address) on to carefully selected third parties whose products we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to do this, you may opt out using the check box at time of ordering, or subsequently by contacting us in writing, by phone or by email. We will never share your email address with third parties except for the purpose of administering our own email newsletters, if you choose to receive them. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- As is necessary to process your transaction.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Coastguard Road Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us. You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.